Most professional wedding businesses enter The Wedding Awards in
order to show their brides, grooms and fellow wedding professionals how much they believe in their own exceptionally high standards of service, quality and business integrity.
No matter the size or category of a wedding business, their commitment to customer satisfaction clearly demonstrates a pride to business delivery and why Nominees have the desire to promote their high level of professionalism more openly through the recognition of The Wedding Awards.
Whilst all wedding businesses cannot unfortunately win one of the awards each year, every supplier and service which gets nominated for The Wedding Awards by brides, grooms or fellow professionals, will have been acknowledged for their skill by being selected for the overall awards accreditation process.
There is No administration fee. All Nominees will receive the following benefits as appropriate:
- Entry into The Wedding Awards for the current awards year ending 24th January 2018
- A web page advertisement in the Nominee, Finalist or Winner 2018 section of TheWeddingAwards.org.uk
- A unique individual web link for brides and grooms to find your advert listing and also vote for you
- Continuous authorised own use of the Nominee, Finalist or Winner 2018 promotional copyright logo
- All Finalists and Winners will also be promoted in The Finest Weddings 2018 online magazine
- Every Nominee will be invited (but not obliged) to buy tickets for the Gala Awards Presentation in February 2018
Please read our Terms and Conditions pages for further information by following the link below.